Cary Audio Credit Card
No Interest if Paid in Full Within Promotional Period**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony Financial credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within the promotional period. Minimum monthly payments required.
12 month interest free offer applies to purchases of $1,000-$2,499
18 month interest free offer applies to purchases of $2,500-$4,999
24 month interest free offer applies to purchase of $5,000 or more
Get started now!
- Click the "apply now" button above to download the application.
- Fill out the application and email it to email@example.com along with the product name(s) you would like to purchase and the full dollar amount you would like to finance for in the email description.
- Cary Audio will submit your application to MySynchrony Bank and will email you back to let you know if your application has been approved.
- Once approved, we will provide you with your Cary Audio Credit Card information and you will be able to use it towards your Cary Audio purchases immediately.
- You will receive your Cary Audio Credit Card in the mail and can set up your account online to manage payments.
If you already have a Synchrony Credit Card, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order and to receive your financing terms.
*Subject to credit approval. **Offer applies only to single-receipt qualifying purchases. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay the promo purchase amount in full within your promotional period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. Depending on purchase amount, promotion length and payment allocation, the required minimum monthly payment may or may not pay off purchase by end of promotional period. Regular account terms apply to non-promotional purchases and, after promotion ends, to promotional balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%; Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders should see their credit card agreement for their applicable terms. Subject to credit approval.